Buille Toll B&B Leitrim
Welcome to Buille Toll Bed and Breakfast in Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim, Ireland.
Buille Toll is run by Janette, an experienced hotel manager and ex-restaurateur and her husband Gene. They will be delighted to welcome you to their luxurious, purpose-built home with a cup of tea and a scone. Janette and Gene take great pride in catering for the guest for whom ambience, décor and quality of service are very important.
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms with orthopaedic beds.
- Power showers with a massage feature
- TV and Tea/Coffee making facilities with complementary biscuits
- Free broadband WIFI internet in all the rooms
- Large family room with cot for baby
- Baby-sitting can be arranged
- Reading material in rooms
- Hairdryers in all rooms and an iron available
- Honeymoon suite with four poster bed for that special occasion
- Home-made and hearty breakfasts with special dietary requirements catered for
- Guest parlour with books and games.
- Ample parking
- Failte Ireland approved
- Close proximity to town (1 mile), free transport can be arranged (page 3)
- Lovely surrounding with lake view