When you stay at the Fitzwilliam Townhouse in Dublin City Centre (3 Star Accommodation) you can enjoy one of the bestDublin City Centre Hotel Locations. You will be just a stones throw from Stephen’s Green & Trinity College and located between Merrion Square & Fitzwilliam Square. You can enjoy the surroundings of this spacious Georgian building which dates back to the mid-1700’s.
Guest Rooms mix Georgian history with today’s modern comforts.
The Fitzwilliam Guesthouse Bed and Breakfast Dublin is located near the National Museum of Ireland and theNational Library. The National Gallery of Ireland on Merrion Street is just a 6-minute walk away. TheGovernment Buildings and Leinster House are also nearby on Kildare Street.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access in all rooms
- 5 minute walk from National Museum & Gallery 5 minute walk from St. Stephen’s Green & LUAS station & access to the 3Arena in Dublin.
- 7 minute walk from Dublin’s Trinity College. Located on Dublin’s Georgian trail Dublin.
- 10 minute walk from Ballsbridge and the RDS.
- 15 minute walk from Temple Bar, O’Connell St. & Dublin Castle and the RDS in Ballsbridge.
- 20 minute walk from the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in Grand Canal Dock Dublin 2.
- Car Parking – Free Car Parking is available all day Saturday & Sunday on Fitzwilliam Street Upper and overnight on week days from 7:00pm. For more information and maps about car parking near Fitzwilliam Townhouse please visit our parking page. Setanta Car Park offer €17.50 for 24-hour parking.