Dillanes Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Kerry
Dillanes Farmhouse – A modernised farmhouse, ideal for the Tarbert Ferry, Ballybunion Golf, Limerick, Clare, Tralee and North Kerry.
Dillanes Farmhouse is a stone built farmhouse over 100 years old but has been tastefully modernised to suit the needs and comforts of our guests.We are on the main Listowel-Tarbert road, well back from the main road so a good nights sleep is assured – absolutely no traffic sound.
Thomas and Mary, your hosts, are very interested in traditional music Irish music and would have a special welcome for all music lovers. Thomas plays a few instruments and would enjoy a session with visitors. He could give lessons to beginners or improvers in whistle, flute,fiddle and accordion. It might be possible to visit local sessions on certain nights.
- Five minutes drive to Tarbert Car Ferry
- All rooms ensuite with TV & Hairdryer
- Fishing & Horseriding nearby
- Reflexology & beauty therapy arranged in house
- complimentary drive to functions in local hotel
- Bird watching & walking along the River Shannon
- Wireless connection to Internet
- Tea/coffee on arrival | facilities also in bedrooms